VANILLA - internet services, simple.
Simply contact us at Vanilla, and we will gladly help you with your needs.
Step 1 : Accessing ADSL Connections
- Click on the Start button
- Click on All Programs
- Click on Accessories
- Click on Communications
- Choose New Connection Wizard from the menu
(If you do not see Connection Wizard, Left-click on Start in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen. Left-click on Run. In the pop-up box, type in inetwiz, and click OK.)
If you have never specified a dial-up connection in Windows XP before, you will now see a window labeled "Location Information" like the one below. If you do not see this window, skip to Step 2.
Step 2 : Using the New Connection Wizard
The New Connection Wizard will now appear.
- Click Next.
- Choose Connect to the Internet, then click Next.
- Choose Set up my connection manually, then click Next.
- Choose Connect using a dial up modem, then click Next.
- In the ISP Name field, enter Vanilla as the name for your connection. Click Next.
Enter in Vanilla settings
- Remember to verify with your local phone Operator that the number you'll be calling is local, not toll.
- Enter the Vanilla phone number 086000 7249, then click Next (Note: calls are charged at the local rate per minute).
- Select the appropriate use for this connection, then click Next.
- Click once in the User name field and type your username.
- Click once in the Password field and type your password.
- Click in the Confirm password field and type it again.
- Check the option to Make this the default Internet connection.
- Uncheck Turn on the Internet Connection Firewall for this connection.
- Check the box to Add a shortcut to this connection to my desktop to put an icon on your desktop to this dialup connection. Click Finish.