VANILLA - internet services, simple.
Vanilla provides simple, affordable internet services for the people of South Africa.
We have been doing this since 1996 - you can trust us to get it right.
Vanilla connects you to the internet through MTN Business, one of South Africa's fastest and most reliable networks, used by many major companies.
Vanilla gives you a choice of easy to use services - you pick what you want and only pay for what you use. No complex bundles, No long-term contracts, No credit checks or red tape. We guarantee 99% uptime and the secure of our systems.
Vanilla bills you by email; we accept payment by direct electronic payment.
Vanilla keeps everything as simple as possible (and when its not simple we will do our best to explain things simply or recomend someone to come and help).
Easily setup and configure Evolution Mail for Vanilla email servers
- This tutorial shows you how to understand how to set up Evolution to work with your email account.
- This tutorial was done in Ubuntu.
- From the Edit menu, select Preferences. 2. Select Mail Accounts, and click Add(+).
- In the Account Management screen, enter a name to identify this account and click Forward.
- In the Identity screen, enter your full name, email address and any optional information you want to include and then click Forward.
- In the Receiving Email screen, select POP from the Server Type list and complete the following fields.
- Under Configuration, in the Server field, enter your incoming server name. For example, mail.coolexample.com, where "coolexample.com" is the name of your domain.
- In the User Name field, enter your email address.
- From the Authentication Type list, select Password.
- When you are finished click Forward.
- In the Receiving Options screen, set your preferences and click Forward.
- In the Sending Email screen, select SMTP from the Server Type list and complete the following fields.
- Under Server Configuration, in the Server field, type your SMTP setting as supplied by Vanilla.
- Under the Authentication list, select Login and enter your SMTP user name (full email address).
- Click Apply to complete the configuration process.