The Omada EAP110-Outdoor for a cost-effective 2.4GHz outdoor access point.
The Omada EAP110-Outdoor 300Mbps Wireless N Outdoor Access Point is built for outdoor wifi applications. It has high transmission power and high gain antennas provide a long-range coverage area, in a durable, weatherproof enclosure to withstand fair and foul weather, with Passive PoE(Power over Ethernet) support and simple mounting design. Supports management VLAN for an enhanced network management.
Cost: R1,099 (incl.)
- Networking Interface: (1) Fast Ethernet (RJ-45) Port（Support Passive PoE)
- Buttons: Reset
- Antenna: 2*3dBi External Omni waterproof
- Wifi Standards: 802.11 n/g/b/
- Power Supply: 24V Passive PoE (+4,5pins; -7,8pins. PoE Adapter Included)
- Maximum Power Consumption: 3.12W
- Maximum TX Power 2.4 GHz: 20 dBm
- BSSID: Up to eight per Radio
- Power Save: Supported
- Wireless Security: Captive Portal Authentication, Access Control, Wireless Mac Address Filtering, Wireless Isolation Between Clients, SSID to VLAN Mapping, Rogue AP Detection, 802.1X Support, 64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2-Enterprise, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- Mounting: Pole / Wall Mounting (Kits included)
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 65° C
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 90% Noncondensing
- Weatherproof Enclosure: IP65
- Warranty: Limited 5-Year Warranty (RMA)
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 216 × 46 × 27 mm
Download the EAP110 Outdoor Datasheet or the installation guide.