The Omada EAP225-Outdoor for a cost-effective dual-band outdoor access point.
The Omada EAP225-Outdoor AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Indoor/Outdoor Access Point is built for multiple wifi applications. It has high transmission power and high gain antennas provide a long-range coverage area, in a durable, weatherproof enclosure to withstand fair and foul weather, with PoE (Power over Ethernet) support and simple mounting design. Supports management VLAN for an enhanced network management.
Cost: R1,699 (incl.)
- Networking Interface: (1) Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 port
- Buttons: Reset
- Antenna: 2.4GHz: 2 × 3dBi | 5GHz: 2 × 4dBi
- Wifi Standards: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Power Supply: 802.3af PoE and 24 Passive PoE(PoE injector included)
- Maximum Power Consumption: 10.5W
- Maximum TX Power 2.4 GHz: 20 dBm
- Maximum TX Power 5 GHz: 27 dBm
- BSSID: Up to 16 SSIDs, 8 for each band
- Power Save: Supported
- Wireless Security: Captive Portal Authentication, Access Control, Wireless Mac Address Filtering, Wireless Isolation Between Clients, SSID to VLAN Mapping, Rogue AP Detection, 802.1X Support
- Mounting: Pole / Wall Mounting (Kits included)
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 70° C
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 90% Noncondensing
- Weatherproof Enclosure: IP65
- Warranty: Limited 5-Year Warranty (RMA)
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 215 × 46 × 27 mm
Download the EAP225 Outdoor Datasheet or the installation guide.