The Omada EAP235 for a cost-effective AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Wall-Plate Access Point.
The Omada EAP235 AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Wall-Plate Access Point is easy to deploy on a wall. It supports passive PoE for convenient installation up to 100meters. Enterprise class Wi-Fi security help to decrease network security threats.
Cost: R1249 (incl.)
Elegant Appearance: 15 mm ultra slimmest and conspicuous design blends into hotel rooms, hospitals, offices, dormitories and any other environments
Easy Installation and PoE-enabled: Easy-mount construction allows effortless installation into standard EU/US wall junction box and PoE compatibility helps for flexible deployment
- Networking Interface: Uplink: 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Port*1 | Downlink: 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Port*3 (One port supports PoE OUT. The PoE OUT feature requires 802.3at PoE+ input and the maximum output is 13W.)
- Buttons: Reset
- Antenna: 2 Dual-Band Antennas | 2.4GHz: 2*4dBi | 5GHz: 2*4dBi
- Wifi Standards: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Signal rate: 5GHz Up to 867Mbps | 2.4GHz Up to 300Mbps
- Power Supply: 802.3af/802.3at PoE
- Maximum Power Consumption: 9.8 watts /24.4 watts (PoE Out Included)
- Maximum TX Power 2.4 GHz: 20 dBm
- Maximum TX Power 5 GHz: 23 dBm
- BSSID: 16 SSIDs, 8 for each band)
- Power Save: Supported
- Wireless Security: Captive Portal Authentication | Access Control | Wireless Mac Address Filtering | Wireless Isolation Between Clients | SSID to VLAN Mapping | Local LAN port based VLAN | Rogue AP Detection | 802.1X Support | 64/128/152-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2-Enterprise
- Mounting: Wall Plate Mounting
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40° C
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 90% Noncondensing
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 143 × 86 × 20mm
Download the EAP235 Datasheet.