Shell AC LR
The Omada EAP245 for a cost-effective AC1750 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point.
The Omada EAP245 AC1750 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point has a ceiling mounting design with chassis make it easy to deploy on a wall or ceiling. It supports passive PoE for convenient installation up to 100meters. Enterprise class Wi-Fi security help to decrease network security threats.
Cost: R1,699 (incl.)
- Networking Interface: 2 × Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) Port (One port supports IEEE802.3af PoE and Passive PoE)
- Buttons: Reset
- Antenna: Internal Omni | 2.4GHz: 3 x 3.5dBi | 5GHz: 3 x 4dBi
- Wifi Standards: 802.11ac/n/g/b/a
- Power Supply: 802.3af/at PoE; 48V Passive PoE (+4,5pins; -7,8pins. PoE Adapter Included)
- Maximum Power Consumption: 12.3W
- Maximum TX Power 2.4 GHz: 20 dBm
- Maximum TX Power 5 GHz: 23 dBm
- BSSID: 16 SSIDs, 8 for each band)
- Power Save: Supported
- Wireless Security: Captive Portal Authentication, Access Control, Wireless Mac Address Filtering, Wireless Isolation Between Clients, SSID to VLAN Mapping, Rogue AP Detection, 802.1X Support, 64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2-Enterprise, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- Mounting: Ceiling/Wall Mounting (Kits included)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40° C
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 90% Noncondensing
- Warranty: Limited 5-Year Warranty (RMA)
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 205.5 × 181.5 × 37.1 mm
Download the EAP245 Datasheet.