UniFi Flex HD
Ubiquiti's UAP-FLEXHD is a powerful 802.11ac 4x4 MU-MIMO Mesh Access Point with PoE Support.
Ubiquiti's UAP-FLEXHD is a powerful 802.11ac 4x4 MU-MIMO Mesh Access Point with compact indoor/outdoor design, PoE Support and various mounting options that allow for optimal placement.
The UniFi AP Flex HD provides a 4x4 MIMO Mesh backhaul providing double the speed of traditional mesh solutions.
Cost: price on request due to exchange rate fluctuations
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Port
- Buttons: Reset
- Antennas: (1) Dual-Band Antenna, Tri-Polarity, 2.4 GHz: 3 dBi, 5 GHz: 6 dBi
- Wifi Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ac-wave2
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (24V), (802.3af)
- Maximum Power Consumption: 10.5W
- Maximum TX Power 2.4 GHz: 23 dBm
- Maximum TX Power 5 GHz: 26 dBm
- Power Save: Supported
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- Mounting: Wall or Ceiling (Kits Included)
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 70° C
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing